Capturing airborne particles ‘at-source’ is important for a healthy working environment. a-mac Environmental has over 20 years’ experience at installing systems into various industries. We have established ourselves as one of the leading companies for the removal of fume, dust and vapour pollution in the workplace. We know that our Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems (LEV) for dust, fume and vapour extraction is compliant with Health & Safety Executive regulations.
What do you need for at source capture?
- Capture Hood– This is where the contaminants are captured and enter the local exhaust ventilation (LEV) system. Capture hoods need to be correct for the individual process.
- Air Cleaner – The air cleaner process filters or cleans the extracted air from any airborne contaminants and collects for safe disposal. (Some processes do not require filtration)
- Air Mover– A fan that moves air and particles through the system. Fans are available in various kinds (subjective to what’s being extracted) and come in various power capabilities and capacities.
- Discharge– The extracted air is released back into the atmosphere at a safe place outside, this is done in accordance with the building heights.
The effective application of LEV requires a good understanding of processes and the dust sources they create.
- Designers: interpret the needs of their customers to provide effective LEV systems capable of delivering the required control.
- Installers: put in the LEV equipment and commission it to ensure it adequately controls contaminant exposure.
- Examiners: detect and remedy system defects to ensure that LEV systems continue to deliver effective control.
With over 16 years’ experience and using of Plymovent equipment, we have successfully installed thousands of systems and keeping running costs efficient.
- Our systems limit employee exposure to harmful pollution
- Our systems satisfy the strict environmental and health & safety regulations
- Our systems enhance your operational productivity
- Our systems improve your worker’s performance
Want to know more?
To find out more information about dust, fume and vapour extraction, please contact us via email, call us on 01667 454400, or keep in touch with us on our social media, Twitter or LinkedIn for updates.